Under licensed by CTGen (USA), PHUSA Chem is the exclusive manufacturer of products for oligonucleotide synthesis and purification that are protected by three US patents granted to CTGen (6,590,092; 7,579,459 and 7,691,316).
The PHUSA synthesis EZ-platform provides all support consumables, accessories, and protocols needed for the synthesis then desalting/purification of oligonucleotides at scales ranging from nmol to µmol. Our technical service will guide you online or, if you desire, will come to your site to implement the EZ-Platform on your DNA synthesizers.
Our universal support highlights:
- 1nmol to 10 µmol scale available
- ≥ 99.5 % coupling efficiency
- Very low synthesis failure rate
- Up to 50% lower reagent consumption relative to CPG columns
- Up to 50% amidite and activator saving
- Direct desalting
- Compatible with all High-Throughput synthesizers
DMT-ON purification cartridge highlights:
- Fast processing (no priming required)
- Low buffer consumption
- High OD recovery
- Variety of scales: 1 nmol to 10 µmol
Read further at Product Guidelines or contact us for more information.