Under licensed by CTGen (USA), PHUSA Chem is the exclusive manufacturer of products for oligonucleotide synthesis and purification that are protected by three US patents granted to CTGen (6,590,092; 7,579,459 and 7,691,316).
The PHUSA synthesis EZ-platform provides all support consumables, accessories, and protocols needed for the synthesis then desalting/purification of oligonucleotides at scales ranging from 25 nmol to one µmol. Our technical service will guide you online or, if you desire, will come to your site to implement the EZ-Platform on your DNA synthesizers.
Our universal support highlights:
- 25 nmol, 50 nmol, 100 nmol, 200 nmol, 500 nmol and 1 µmol scale available
- ≥ 99.5 % coupling efficiency
- Very low synthesis failure rate
- Up to 50% lower reagent consumption relative to CPG columns
- Up to 50% amidite and activator saving
- Direct desalting
- Compatible with all High-Throughput synthesizers
DMT-ON purification cartridge highlights:
- Fast processing (no priming required)
- Low buffer consumption
- High OD recovery
- Variety of scales: 25 nmol to 1 µmol